• Thread starter Thread starter Manan Modi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 7,809
Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
reliance broadband
am writing this mail as in sheer desperation .

My internet has not been working since the last 75 days ...

my internet has not been working since 20th March 2013 ...for which i logged a complaint on the 21st March

i have made numerous phone calls to the customer care and even written to the appellate authorities

When i call the customer care ( and i have called them at least 20 times ) i generally get 3 excuses ...

1) we will arrange a call back in 24 hours

2) The Cisco server is down

3) The internet fiber is cut

after writing to the Appellate authorites ... No reply , No acknowledgement ,No effort to find the problem .

i have even sent details to the customer care Via twitter ... but there too Radio silence .

i have been very patient for the last 75 days ... and there seems to be no effort at all to even try and resolve my Query .

i understand there are times the internet doenst work ..but 75 days is by far a Record for no service by a service provider .

My work is hampered and so is my Daily routine courtesy the Bad internet service .

i would kindly request you to look into this

A reply / Acknowledgement for the same ...would be Amazing .

I am going to assume that you do not have any other service provider in your area?

I salute to your patience.ISPs ignore us just because of lack strict law against them.

In andheri west - Versova ...from 3 months they have been telling me ...its a fibre cut issue . being a little more patient

working fine at my place in Oshiwara.

Hi,
I am fm Andheri west. I am having the same problem since last 3 months. I too have taken the 2mbps plan but I have never got even quarter of that speed. Out of one hour surfing, 45 minutes my net is not working.
I have made countless calls and they tell me they are sending somebody to check it. And the funny part is that when I call to confirm why no one has come the next day, they tell me the complaint is already closed after their engineer has visited to rectify this. What????
The most unproffessional and useless service I have ever seen. I have paid advance for 3 months already to them.
The only thing they are really good at is sending people to collect checques for their payment well in advance. They are always prompt. Just try and delay even by one day and you start getting calls immediately 3 to 4 times a day.
I am frustrated as hell, this is the worst experience I have had.
Are there any other better ISP alterenatives?

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please provide us your contact details such as Full name, Subscriber ID, and the type of Inconvenience you are facing, so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

Cheers,

RCOMcare

@ Manan...
me too sailing in the same boat... but duration is one month now...

"
The Reliance Broadband is PATHETIC SERVICE PROVIDER I have ever come across
I am resident of Pune....I have my Internet down since last 1 Month...
Called Customer care for more than 20 times and mailed with almost same count ....
their simple motto.... "WE DONT CARE"
I just get auto generated response... "Will get back to you in 24Hrs....
But I suppose their 24 hours not yet completed 😛issed-off:
I have asked by calling the "Engineer" to visit my place.. but Forget .. Engineer... not a single acknowledgement from Reliance...
They have been telling the Same story of Fibre cut for a month now... and keep my complaint in "Processing" state....
BUT I REALLY DOUBT ABOUT THE PROCESSING !!!
Last Time I called.. And asked for Termination of connection.... The cust. care executive tried his BEST to stop termination
By taking my request for Engineer Visit..... the very NEXT DAY........ BUT IT NEVER HAPPENED YET...
I AM NOW SO MUCH SURE THAT THESE GUYS WILL NOT SOLVE AN ISSUE AND ONLY GIVE ONE RESASON AFTER CALLING.....
SUCH A PATHETIC SERVICE AND PATHETIC CUSTOMER CARE.....
ACTUALLY THE SHOULD RENAME IT TO "CUSTOMER (DONT) CARE"
NEVER EVER CHOOSE RELIANCE EVEN IF YOU GET IT FOR FREE :nono: !!
THE SERVICE CATEGORY IS JUST BAD.... WORSE...WORST !!!
THANKS RELIANCE FOR TEACHING ME LESSON !!"

In one word stay away from Reliance Comm. they are good for nothing........I had their broadband connection few months back and it never worked well............

Its because of patient people like you every company in India shits on us.Change the ISP ASAP or file a consumer case against.Refuse to pay the bills and don't take no for an answer.If you pay for something you damn well expect them to provide you the best of service.Being patient for a week maybe understandable but for 75 days !!! You gotta be a sadhu.

Status
Not open for further replies.