Reliance Broadband is a harrasing and frustrating customers -userid - 323192014535

• Thread starter Thread starter Anuj Goel
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2,205
Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
Reliance,
userid - 323192014535

Do reliance harass every one (every customer) in the same manner,

when asked regularly that connection is not started - reliance officers used to say sir , LINE is not working, reliance to say - Pl call to tollfree - and launch your problem,

Then reliance officers at tollfree used to say everytime - sir we are extremely sorry for the inconvenience - sir your problem will be solved in 24 hrs

then suddenly when after making lots of complaints - if reliance network engineer used to somewhow connect the connection - then its quite shcking - that they used to create a hefty bill - without giving the service...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regards,

Adv. ANUJ GOEL, (MCom, MCA, LLB, MBA), Lean Six Sigma Expert, CMMi, ITIL, Lead Auditor

Director |Vigorous Quality Management System (P) Ltd. | Vigorous Quality Management System : Home

Govt Regd. No - 229559 | ISO 9001:2008 Certified | International Accreditation

VP - International Accreditation (Evaluation and Assessment, US)

Member - Meerut Bar Association

Spl. Invite - International Vaish Federation

Mob : +91-9999099384

"Quality is ongoing destination & journey; never a breakthrough"

try this first
★registered complaint here :: Grievance Redress Mechanism in Government ::

★followings steps you have to follow to registered against Reliance all★

step 1

★Lodge a Grievance★

Step 2
★Public GRIEVANCES★

step 3

★Grievance Pertains to
Central Government Ministries/Department★

step 4

★Select Ministry/Department >>> department of telelcommunication★
★Grievance Pertains to >>>> department of telelcommunication★

step 5
★Grievance Category>>> Quality of Service★

★fill your details original and your problem might be solve soon★

★registered complaints 60 times on PGPORTAL

★Please read :- first status of received grievance then date of action then under process in pgportal
you can check check status of pgportal complaint on view status option
complaint daily basis 2 times per day★

if in case of failed to work other option switch your service provider

try this first
★registered complaint here :: Grievance Redress Mechanism in Government ::

★followings steps you have to follow to registered against Reliance all★

step 1

★Lodge a Grievance★

Step 2
★Public GRIEVANCES★

step 3

★Grievance Pertains to
Central Government Ministries/Department★

step 4

★Select Ministry/Department >>> department of telelcommunication★
★Grievance Pertains to >>>> department of telelcommunication★

step 5
★Grievance Category>>> Quality of Service★

★fill your details original and your problem might be solve soon★

★registered complaints 60 times on PGPORTAL

★Please read :- first status of received grievance then date of action then under process in pgportal
you can check check status of pgportal complaint on view status option
complaint daily basis 2 times per day★

if in case of failed to work other option switch your service provider

Simple way is to get in touch with their local technician lolz only then your problem will get solved.

local technician don't have all power to control your problem wire issue(when wire not available and battery backup issue speed cannot be solve by local technician

I took a new Reliance broadband connection at borivali on 11th april 2015...Paid advance of 1200 for installation n advance rental...worked till 24th april and till today ie 10th may 2015 its down...Most frustrating is they close complaint automatically without even intimating or confirming client...I call almost twice daily to rel cc to confirm weather complaint is open or closed...spoked with their applette officers 2-3 times yet no resolution...Their DP is down due to rental issue and these guys are just buying time...to add more frustration their billing dept started calling me to pay bill of some 200 bucks...totally shameless company policies...i even lodged complaint on consumer forum and there also i got stupid reply that we have resolved the issue...Am fed up as my work has been badly effected due to their false promises and delay and till now there is no sign of working...Paid 1200 for 12 days of internet and also to have all sorts of frustrating experiences and to receive calls frm their recovery agents to pay more for internet that is down since weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.