reliance broadband 4 mbps plan review from bhopal

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
AIRTEL
Hi guys

As you already know i am from bhopal,
I took reliance broadband connection with plan 4mbps, 1099 rs.
their officer came to my apartment, andcollected all required documents instantly.and promisdd me that i'll get my connection within day.well i got my connection within 24 hours actually.but not the internet.
The installer told me that within 1 hour my internet will be start for sure..well it's 72 hours now since the moment i got my connection.but i havent opened the google page.
I called them like 20 + this time.but no satisfactory response, i have called customer care and they keep telling me that it's local office fault, that they havent updated my details yet.
And all 3 officers have their phones switched off now i am frustrated...and kindly requesting everyone in bhopal that dont go for reliance in your life .airtel, bsnl, tikona, tata indicom are best.
Thank you readers,
Fuck you reliance.

Fill up this form...
Reliance Customer Care
Would probably take 3 days for them to respond.

Also send emails to these IDs:
anil.ambani@relianceada.com
serviceassurancecell@relianceada.com
broadband@relianceada.com
Might take a day or two for them to respond.
T
Fill up this form...
Reliance Customer Care
Would probably take 3 days for them to respond.

Also send emails to these IDs:
anil.ambani@relianceada.com
serviceassurancecell@relianceada.com
broadband@relianceada.com
Might take a day or two for them to respond.
Thanks alot dude.

Hi guys

As you already know i am from bhopal,
I took reliance broadband connection with plan 4mbps, 1099 rs.
their officer came to my apartment, andcollected all required documents instantly.and promisdd me that i'll get my connection within day.well i got my connection within 24 hours actually.but not the internet.
The installer told me that within 1 hour my internet will be start for sure..well it's 72 hours now since the moment i got my connection.but i havent opened the google page.
I called them like 20 + this time.but no satisfactory response, i have called customer care and they keep telling me that it's local office fault, that they havent updated my details yet.
And all 3 officers have their phones switched off now i am frustrated...and kindly requesting everyone in bhopal that dont go for reliance in your life .airtel, bsnl, tikona, tata indicom are best.
Thank you readers,
Fuck you reliance.
Which area do you live in Bhopal?

Status
Not open for further replies.