Reliance Broadband 2mbps Thunder Plan

• Thread starter Thread starter asdf
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 7,192
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to hell. 🙂

Send them the TRAI guidelines.Never ever take reliance.Airtel atleast doesnt give these kind of stupid responses and atleast tries to solve the problem.

It really depends on your luck (and Reliance's service in your area).

My usual average:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/826/28824255.png/

It really depends on your luck (and Reliance's service in your area).

My usual average:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/826/28824255.png/

comon guys help me, tell me what to do? this problem started only one week back.comon guys help me, tell me what to do? this problem started only one week back.

Paying advance for 6 months to any ISP in India is a very wrong move.

comon guys help me, tell me what to do? this problem started only one week back.
Keep on complaining(call/email) atleast twice a day.

hey everyone, i put a complaint in their customer care and guess what they closed the issue without informing and without solving the problem. now they are saying that all the thunder plans are shared between 10 people at the same time so if someone else is using i shall get minimum 20kbps and if lucky till 200kbps. this is like expect the unexpected. so the speed one person should get is 20kbps on 2mbps plan. i pity myself now for making 6 months advance payment. anyone going for reliance thunder plan be aware and never pay in advance. i am trapped.sorry to hear that, its really sad. why dont u take bsnl or sth if u havent made any advance payment. only 150kbps, its shame.

Im really missing Reliance BB and you are hating it for some reasons. That's the problem with Reliance. They are not stable across India.

Im really missing Reliance BB and you are hating it for some reasons. That's the problem with Reliance. They are not stable across India.
@Raj, Your Signature says your using 2Mbps Tikona with FUP, Spend few extra bucks(Rs.500) and take their 4Mbps Unlimited Plan without any FUP, Good For You.🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.