Ping.

• Thread starter Thread starter shan12
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 1,663
ISP
BSNL
I am an online gamer. I play MTA:SA, and I get high pings with BSNL, so I was searching for, 'how to reduce ping' and ran into this topic; High Ping for BSNL on Singapore servers!!! | Page 2 • BSNL Broadband

These high pings are definitely the gateway issues with Bsnl since few gateway having manageable 80-150 pings where a few always giving 300+ to Singapore. One option is to keep rebooting the Router till you get a gateway with low latency.

Another thing is to look for a VPN which has a server located in India. Reason being most of the vpn have routing through airtel ranging 80-90 ms to SG. Also the pings on bsnl to the local server within India is mostly fine. The end result is around 80~130 ms latency to SG and around 180ms to most of the European and uk servers instead of that crazy 300+ ms on direct bsnl routing.

So has been my experience with Ibvpn, Astrill vpn and a few other vpn with server in india.

So I searched for Ibvpn, and magically it worked. But, is a trial version. I want more vpn's which provide better pings with European servers, that provides free trial.(I don't care about the country I would connect from the vpn, all I need is decent ping, less than 250ms to any European server.)

Please provide me the links of the VPN's that's working for you, and share your experiences with it.

P.S: Also tell me, how you bypassed the free trial and use the proxy forever 😀 either by PMing me here on the forum, or by directly replying to this topic.

Thank you, and Jai Hind!

Last edited: