New Plans south Delhi

• Thread starter Thread starter aniket1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 15,299
Congrats!. Did they charge you anything? Is your ip static now? How long did it take them to do the same?

Took them a couple of days id say about 4 but they dint charge me a single extra penny for it maybe beacuse i asked them to this before signing up . As for the ip i don't think thats its static but i dont have packet drops so can't compain …
On an average during the day i get anything from 250kb/sec and upwards and at night its 520kb/s and up

So i found out about ned hathway plans for south delhi
1Mbps download day and 2mbps night unlimited no FUP @ 700rs
2Mbps download day and 4Mbps night unlimted no FUP @ 1100rs
i took the 2mbps plan will tell how it goes ..
i had a chat with the guy to fix the login problem .. 🙂 so no login required now .. 🙂
Plz tell about login problem and its solution

I have applied for hathway broadband today in noida after a nightmare expr. with MTNL 3G prepaid (speed 49 kbps downloading idm max.). same plan 2mbps + 4mbps @ 3600 qtr. Can someone post the SS of IDM download in day time. i want to know howz the speed and also the ping. Is this plan good for playingo nline games???

Are these plans available in North Delhi? Want to migrate to Hathway from airtel. If anybody knows, please confirm?

Ask your cable operator if hathway is available?
Most of these plans are ethernet based offered by local cable operators.

Hathway was launched yesterday in my area. I have called their helpline. They told that they will call back.

Update:
Just applied for the connection for the 20GB@50MBPS and 1MBPS FUP. The representative took Rs.3077 for 3 months and also waved the installation fee.

I asked for the 2+4MBPS plan, but he told that it is not launched in our area.

Will put my airtel connection in safe custody and if satisfied with hathway bye bye to airtel.

Last edited:
@invader the service you opted for is directly sold by hathwaywhereas plan listed by thread creator are one sold by cable operator as hathway franchise.

Hathway - The worst broadband provider. 1 week has passed no connection. The representative is dilly-dillaying the matter and now he has turned his phone off. Somebody please advise what to do. Looks like the money will go down the drain.

@x720 I am contemplating that option. I called their customer care and the representative, they are saying that since my area is new, wiring is taking time, they are asking for time till tomorrow. If by tomorrow evening I don't receive the connection, I will cancel the cheque from my netbanking.

Btw, will there be any problem if I cancel the cheque or should I inform them first that I don't need their connection and I am cancelling the cheque?

To answer your question, its your call. Inform them if you want or simply tell them to go back as and when the turn up.

The former would be the logical thing to do, the latter would be sweet revenge 😀

This Hathway is full of shitty people. They just told me to wait another 10 days. Is this a joke that they are playing on the customers? I am going ahead and cancelling the cheque right way. Regret that I had wasted my time running for this shit.

I can well imagine what would have been my situation had I got the actual connection. People in North West Delhi, beware before applying for this bullshit called hathway.

I am staying with airtel broadband. Peace of mind and reliable along with the best customer service I have found till that.