NetExpress: New Broadband Service in Chennai Adyar and Gandhi Nagar

• Thread starter Thread starter Kihtrak
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 70
  • Views Views 89,314
hey guys this is my second month on using net express as my bb the last month while using this isp i got a headache they had many server problems and i didnt get internet access for 1 full day when i call the guy who installed he said he is near my house he would reach in half an hour but he never showed up that day they never shoup any time u call them they say they will send someone to fix it buy no one will come....

hey guys now for my second month of service the internet get cut rarely and gets back after 5-10 mins its a good network with a lot of issue the main issue i got last month is that i get frequent cuts but the modem shows that the internet is coming from the cable but i didn't get internet from my router i thought it was the problem of my wifi router i reset my wifi router couple of times i even upgraded and downgraded my router but it didn't work then i called the guy i called for the connection he said he is near my house but didn't come that whole day then he said it was due to the server is down then it came after 5 o clock......it got cut several times now its a relief for me no more cuts now i downloaded pes 2014 it just got downloaded in 4 hrs 4gb but my friends get 700kbps as download but i get 350kbps max for 1 mbs........i wouldn't say go for it for sure. people in shollingnallur there is a new isp ooodooo its also awesome so i will post a link below

OoDoO FTTH - Chennai | Home

Is it wired broadband ? (Coaxial or just copper cable) . Please do give the marketing guy's contact no. Thanks.
its just the cable u get for cable tvs and the speed is quite gud now they have changed their server now they use helios it infra solutions i didnt even get one internet cut this month

Netexpress is worst broadband ever recently i took this connection.They were not responding for anything.i am really frustrated with netexpress services.Even i requested for termination,for that also no one is responding.

Netexpress is worst broadband ever recently i took this connection.They were not responding for anything.i am really frustrated with netexpress services.Even i requested for termination,for that also no one is responding.
dude they are trying to sort it out wait for a month they are gud now they have a new server helios it infra solutins it will go well i got internet this month fully sometime i dont get internet but it will be back in 5 mins.........

Net Express is a World most worst broadband service...
my sincere advise ... don't take this connection. Net express is worst broadband ever recently i took this connection.They were not responding for anything.i am really frustrated with netexpress services. i continuously calling from 15 days no one responded. Are you part of Netexpress.Even i requested for termination,for that also no one is responding.

It seems that the line mans are problems in this service... for past 10 days i am not getting net.. but their data base is showing usage.... that means every account is being used by someone

They have only one telephone number .... such a poor company in the world... they don;t have nay mobile also.............

do not take ,.... NUMBER ONE PROUD COMPANY in the world...

if still taking .... you will get the next blood pressure for that i am 500 % sure....

i am central govt. servant

I was looking for an urgent broadband connection in Tiruvanmiyur area and when I saw Net Express Banner on the road called them for the service. Immediately their sales person came and was quick to collect from the three months advance for the connection and promised to give the connection with in 24 hours. After that I had to call them up several times to get the connection finally they gave me a connection on 13th June 2015. It worked for two days and was down for one day. Their customer service works only from 8 am to 8 pm and one of their Technical Manager Mr. Premkumar gave me his mobile number to call me for any support. But again when the network was down he was not picking up calls and their customer service number people only gave promises was not able to attend to my complaint. Even now they have not been able to restore my connection. Please dont go for this company as they do not have any support service and the network is down for more time than it is working.