Bsnl
Downstream Upstream
SNR Margin (dB): 20.1 10.7
Attenuation (dB): 17.5 6.9
Attainable Rate (Kbps): 13399 985
Rate (Kbps): 5999 839
Hi,
please help
modem has been restarting recently is there any prb with them?
i just bought a new splitter FYI

Last edited:
Not even 1 reply well that's sad 🙁

Are there voltage fluctuations in your home. If that is the case, try to put the modem behind an UPS and see if the situation improves. Try using a desktop UPS if you have one instead of the electricity backup inverter UPS in the home. I have faced this situation in the past.

Are there voltage fluctuations in your home. If that is the case, try to put the modem behind an UPS and see if the situation improves. Try using a desktop UPS if you have one instead of the electricity backup inverter UPS in the home. I have faced this situation in the past.
Yes that could be the case actually my ups went kaboom a while back and my modem also started restarting around that time and then after sometime the problem resolved itself and i also didn't bothered to know how. Now its back, so i'll just try changing the ups battery.

thanks bro

The problem might be due to faulty adapter, it might have got damaged due to high voltage. Plz replace n see if you have a spare.

i guess its bsnl issued modem utstarcom wa3002g4 or some other version,i had this issue ,some problem with the power on the modem board ,maybe check it with a local repair shop or give it back to bsnl if under warranty