Is it the way I should complain to the bsnl customer care?

• Thread starter Thread starter raman07
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 4,186
ISP
Netplus
Hi, I have created complain using selfcare portale after bsnl not responding on my complain and every time marked my complained as resolved. I emailed cmdbsnl@bsnl.co.in my complain so they can take action on it. I wrote my complain in below format. I do not want to sound stupid. Just wondering is it the way everyone complain like this or i wrote unnecessary long complained.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Respected Sir/Mam
I have BBG Super Speed Combo 1745 VDSL Bsnl Broadband Plan. According to plan my speed should be 8mb/sec till 30GB and 512kb/sec beyond but I am getting maximum speed of 3.50mb/sec. I have complained 2 times via selfcare portal about my plan and speed. First time someone from bsnl customer care called me and asked my problem and he told me he will check out it but without resolving my problem my complained marked as resolved. So i again created a new complained about same issue and this time they even did not ask me what is the problem and marked my complained resolved without solving it.

First Complained ID : (number...) Created Date : 30-NOV-2014
Second Complained ID : (number...) Created Date : 02-DEC-2014
Current Plan : BBG Super Speed Combo 1745 VDSL

Also I want to upgrade my plan to BBG Super Speed Combo 2845 VDSL(Upto 16 Mbps till 80 GB, 512 kbps beyond) in next month but i am not sure if i am going to get up to 3.50mb/sec speed.

Please solve my problem. Why they are not giving me speed for what i am paying? Can they refuse to give me speed mentioned in the plan? These plan are on official site and also i confirmed on local exchange. There answer about high speed plan is "BSNL do not give up to 4mb/sec speed".

Name : --------
City : Hissar
State : Haryana
Tell Phone : 01662--------
Current Plan : BBG Super Speed Combo 1745 VDSL(Upto 8 Mbps till 30 GB, 512 kbps beyond)

Are you actually on VDSL? Like have they provided special modem?

No i have ADSL modem D-Link(2750u), Since my adsl modem have up to 24mb/sec download speed and 1mb/sec upload speed so there is no restriction on downloading speed only uploading speed will be restricted to 1mb/sec because of modem. In vdsl connection downloading and uploading speed both are fast.

man listen you do not know what you are saying.....2750u is a dsl modem, You can use VDSL and ADSL connection both with this modem. Both vdsl and adsl are type of dsl. Only difference is that adsl modem will not give you up to 1mb/sec uploading speed but you can get downloading speed up to 24mb/sec..... and i am not complaing about uploading i know it will be maxium 1 mb through my current modem but downloading should be higher.

No, the 2750U does not support VDSL. Most ADSL2+ modems cannot work on a VDSL. The fact that it is working on your line means that BSNL has not provided you VDSL at all. You're still on ADSL.

Anyway, post line stats, should be interesting!

man listen you do not know what you are saying.....2750u is a dsl modem, You can use VDSL and ADSL connection both with this modem. Both vdsl and adsl are type of dsl. Only difference is that adsl modem will not give you up to 1mb/sec uploading speed but you can get downloading speed up to 24mb/sec..... and i am not complaing about uploading i know it will be maxium 1 mb through my current modem but downloading should be higher.

Ok boss! when You not test you vdsl modem through your vdsl plan if your problem not solve

See x720 bro's #6 post Read carefully

But i want upload speed also, and i also want to get 2845 VDSL plan 16mb(up to 80GB then 512kb/sec unlimited) In my D-Link admin control page it show
Line Rate :
Downstream Line Rate (Kbps):4095
Upstream Line Rate (Kbps):509

Is that mean bsnl has putted me on 4mb/sec line. If they will put me on 8mb/sec line then it should also change.
Am i right?

If you can arrange for a VDSL modem, then only go for a VDSL plan. Bsnl most likely will not have it.

If you want 8mbps, get 8 mbps ADSL.

For higher upload speeds, if you don't have any wired option apart from bsnl, go for 3G

I actually create another complained on bsnl broadband on site, and now i found vdsl is not compatible to my current modem :russianroulette: anyway about 3g here in my city with idea you can get up to 2MB/sec downloading speed but uploading is something 770kb/sec. With bsnl vdsl one can get up to 4mb/sec uploading and 2MB downloading. Also bsnl is cheap then idea.

I can buy VDSL modem, I asked in the market and found VDSL modem. It will cost me 5000rs. I forget the model number. I know VDSL modem is hard to find or even impossible for some user but here is guy who sale VDSL modem, Today bsnl guy came my house and asked what is the problem and he told me that they can't give up to 4mb/sec speed because there is no port for higher speed. No one use VDSL here🙁