Internet light not blinking in i Ball ADSL +2 router

I was able to connect by using multiplay in bridge mode and PPPoe mode also.

Last edited:
Nope ,the username and password given by ISP does n't work.

Doesn't work on http://ssss-multiplay.bsnl.co.in:8080/ssssportal.war/
?

Also what error code are you getting in bridge mode while dialing through windows? For example: Error 651, Error 691, etc. as mentioned here: DSL Error Code Indentifications ~ ADSL Modems & Wi-fi Routers

I was able to connect by using multiplay in bridge mode and PPPoe mode also.

Did the internet LED light up in PPPoE mode when using "multiplay"? So it's now clear that your modem is not at fault here. All BSNL needs to do is reset your profile & set profile password to the default: "password" and it would be working in no time.

Last edited:
Doesn't work on http://ssss-multiplay.bsnl.co.in:8080/ssssportal.war/
?

Also what error code are you getting in bridge mode while dialing through windows? For example: Error 651, Error 691, etc. as mentioned here: DSL Error Code Indentifications ~ ADSL Modems & Wi-fi Routers

Did the internet LED light up in PPPoE mode when using "multiplay"? So it's now clear that your modem is not at fault here. All BSNL needs to do is reset your profile & set profile password to the default: "password" and it would be working in no time.
Thank you ,thank you thank you.The password was "password".I was entering "Password" so that's why it did n't work but now you have solved my problem.This forum is great.

OMG!

TIP:
"password" (lower case) is the default for all new BSNL connections. In future you can use this http://ssss-multiplay.bsnl.co.in:8080/ssssportal.war/ portal to change the pass. It takes anywhere between 2-24hrs for the change to take place.

Also before messing with setup cd, always take a backup of your modem settings. This nifty little app: RouterPassView - Recover lost password from router backup file allows you view username+pass directly from the backup file...

Enjoy! 🙂
Again thank you for help.I have two question
1.My bill was rs.2700 .I was using bb home combo uld rs.675 for 1st time ,so my bill should be rs.2700?All things including landline ,routerand plan was given 1 month before.
2.How to check my usage of internet?

1.My bill was rs.2700 .I was using bb home combo uld rs.675 for 1st time ,so my bill should be rs.2700?All things including landline ,routerand plan was given 1 month before.

Nope. Your very 1st broadband bill includes 1 month security deposit, installation charges, BB fixed charge on pro rata basis over the billed month, etc... check detailed explanation here: BSNL Bills!! | BSNL Broadband | India Broadband Forum

Your 2nd bill should be:
675 + Landline usage charges if any + taxes on (675 + Landline usage charges if any)

2.How to check my usage of internet?

* selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in for South Zone (Andhra Pradesh, Chennai, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamilnadu) customers
* selfcare.ndc.bsnl.co.in for North Zone (Haryana, Punjab, UP(West), UP(East), Himachal Pradesh, Rajasthan, Jammu & Kashmir) customers
* selfcare.wdc.bsnl.co.in for West Zone (Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Chattishgarh, Gujarat ) customers
* selfcare.edc.bsnl.co.in for East Zone (Kolkata, Orissa, Bihar, West Bengal, Adman Nicobar, Assam, Jharkhand, North East ) customers

Check: BSNL Broadband Data Usage Checking Process through Online Portal and SMS

You need to register on one of the above portals corresponding to the zone you fall under... Be careful while registering as it's a one time process...

Last edited: