How to configure D-Link DSL-2750U on Reliance Broadband?

• Thread starter Thread starter hash
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 56
  • Views Views 49,215
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am done with the shit. The dude ignored my advice (taken from the members of this forum) and decided to buy a totally different model. I got the modem and router function work for him. The only problem is the DNS which resets on every reboot. Sheer idiocy.

For the time being, the router could be kept on all the time?

of course he is not one of those people who turns on the router when internet is needed 😀 but the fact remains this is an annoyance that i would not like to have in my setup 🙂

And you know the funny thing? He wanted a large range router. That is why I recommended him this model. The D-Link bullshit he purchased? Does not provide enough coverage on both of his place. So he would now have to spend more on an extender.

I second that. The D-Link had TERRIBLE range. I could never play (online) pool on the lappy in peace while on the pot in the (next room's) bathroom 😀

no idea why you people had problem with this modem. dns doesnt reset for me and range is pretty good. has been for the last 2 years. must have been a problem with that specific device

I am using Realiance wired broadband and i would like to configure it on my D-Link 2750U wireless router. I tried many methods but instructions posted by "Kuttoosan" (Post #18) worked for me. thanks a lot folks

Status
Not open for further replies.