How to Change BSNL Broadband Plan Online?

• Thread starter Thread starter Andro
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 59,857
Whenever I have submitted via selfcare - It has taken 3-4 working days. Best part is, sometimes the request is marked as cancelled, but still the speed & plan gets changed 😀

mhsabir said:
For the last 6 months I have been changing my plan online (4 times already) at selfcare.sdc
I know, that is the best way, but I am under selfcare.ndc region, and when I try to change BB tariff it shows this -

So using Udaan lead was the only option.
Is there anyone else here, using selfcare.ndc and able to change their BB plan through selfcare portal?

ssparikshya said:
how long does it take , i mean i submitted a lead via udaan.bsnl.in for my dad's bb and its on 20/2/2014 and still no msg
What is the current status of your lead? Mine says "ALLOTTED FOR DOC COLLECTION", Don't know what that means. 😕

doc collection means they are in progress of sending a staff with paper soon to ur home
but luckily we don't need to do it
mine shows ; LEAD_CREATED

ssparikshya said:
doc collection means they are in progress of sending a staff with paper soon to ur home
but luckily we don't need to do it
mine shows ; LEAD_CREATED
Yes, that's what I was thinking, why would they need papers again when I just want to change the plan.
Much confusion.

No progress. Any way to escalate the LEAD?
Tried calling the allotted 'Sales Associate', as mentioned in the LEAD details, but he won't pick up the phone.
Lead status still says: "ALLOTTED FOR DOC COLLECTION"
😕

Thanks, will do that. Though don't have any hopes that it will make any difference.
What about you? Yours is changed?

I had a bad experience with applying online. I guess local staff was not happy and let me strive for connection.

I called the Sales Associate, he said prepare an application stating that I want my plan changed, along with an old copy of the telephone bill, he will come and collect them from my home.

Tried to book a complaint against the lead, all I got was this after pressing the submit button -

I am not even sure whether the complaint was booked or not. When trying to view to the Complaint status page, it just shows a blank page.
BSNL never seizes to amaze me.