Hathway Delhi New Plans?

• Thread starter Thread starter India_King
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 6,336
There are leaflets in my Area of Hathway 5 Mbps unlimited (with FUP). I called the number and they told me they have new Plans. They also told me about 2 Mbps (Day)/ 4 Mbps (Night) unlimited plan without any FUP. Cost Rs 1200 Monthly. Rs 3500 Quarterly.

Hathway site doesn't show any new plans.

What is status in your area?

Hathway contact - 01146085777

Plans are true, pricing depends on cable operator of ur area. But do remember you need to login and that too quite frequently.
Though a without login option is present but you can be charged xtra for it, my cable guy ask for 6months advance for login free option.

These plans are for DOCSIS 3.0 as told by my Hathway sales person. They have launched a new 50 MBPS plan@899 which is on DOCSIS 5.0 I too asked for the docsis 3 but he refused saying docsis 5 doesn't support docsis 3 plans. No idea if it is true or not.

Plans are true, pricing depends on cable operator of ur area. But do remember you need to login and that too quite frequently.
Though a without login option is present but you can be charged xtra for it, my cable guy ask for 6months advance for login free option.

What's your FUP limit on 5 Mbps plan?

No fup [emoji6]
Though at most ive touched just 200-220GB.

Dear India_king,

Request you to share your contact number and we will provide you information about all our exciting plans.

Regards,
Hathway Broadband

I already provided my Mobile no. & address on 011 46085777.

Anyway, can you please tell me if your service is available in Pocket 4, Mayur Vihar 1, Delhi 110091.

Hi
Don't have plan name as login info is removed from my account. Also this plan is provided by cable operator as franchise of hathway. Not the docscis service which is provided directly by hathway and you get cable modem installed at your house. Both have different pricing structure.