Hathway coverage in Hyderabad

• Thread starter Thread starter haridsv
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 33,018
I'm heading there to get a HD STB for myself today. Will let u know what I find.

Thanks, Let me know what do you find.

Thanks, Let me know what do you find.

Bad luck it seems. Just visited and found out that stocks got exhausted 2 days back. Atleast 10 more days before they reappear. 🙁

Bad luck it seems. Just visited and found out that stocks got exhausted 2 days back. Atleast 10 more days before they reappear. 🙁

Thanks for the info.

It's not two days, it was out of stock for the last one month and they are not caring either.

Thanks for the info.

It's not two days, it was out of stock for the last one month and they are not caring either.

No, I was there a week back to check if they had it. They did, but I was in a hurry and had insufficient cash on hand.

My bad luck that I did not get it then itself.

That's news to me, because I have been calling them and my LCO also trying for the same.Are they upgrading to new boxes or something, otherwise it doesn't make sense to run out of stock.Earlier, they had plan to give DVR option though.BTW, To get HD box, they are asking address proof now. It wasn't the case earlier? Is it the same everywhere.

Just back from Hathway's Hyderguda branch office and a HD STB in hand. Stocks have just landed up and the good lady at the office had to enter the stock details in the server before opening the lot and handing the box to me.
Call 040-64609229 for details. And yes, take any address proof. Copy of DL/VID/Aadhar/tel or elec bill would do.
Rs 4500 gives STB plus 1yr HD channel subscription.

chaibiskutbhai said:
Just back from Hathway's Hyderguda branch office and a HD STB in hand. Stocks have just landed up and the good lady at the office had to enter the stock details in the server before opening the lot and handing the box to me.
Call 040-64609229 for details. And yes, take any address proof. Copy of DL/VID/Aadhar/tel or elec bill would do.
Rs 4500 gives STB plus 1yr HD channel subscription.
Thanks a lot man, I just called them now, it is available.
I called yesterday also the number given on hathway website, they were telling not available.
Cool.
Have you got any issues with setting up, or enabling HD ?

niv said:
Have you got any issues with setting up, or enabling HD ?
None. Plug and play.
I am experiencing a bit of chopping of signals occasionally, but that's normal considering we get multi-jointed wires running into our homes!

Thanks bhai.
I bought it on Friday for Rs.4500, there was only one more box available. She told new stock coming soon.
I see the channel switching time is more now wrt my previous Cisco SD box, but the quality of SD channels also gone up 🙂
Now we are getting TV-9 HD too, cool!
I see LifeOk HD is missing, heard that this is also available in HD. Is it correct?
Pretty happy so far.

gopichandpai said:
How many HD channels are you getting in Hydb?
I didn't check the count, will do tonight.
But I guess, I am getting all indian HD channels except LifeOk.

niv said:
Now we are getting TV-9 HD too, cool!
I see LifeOk HD is missing, heard that this is also available in HD. Is it correct?
TV9 at the cost of Ten HD. In fact, the EPG still shows Ten's program list.I don't understand why they waste money and bandwidth on these shitty channels in HD. I don't think it makes an iota of difference to the ladies if they see those fake jewellery clad beauties in SD or HD.

gopichandpai said:
How many HD channels are you getting in Hydb?
Star Plus, Zee, Sony, Colors, Zee Cinema, Star Gold
Nat Geo, Discovery, NG Wild, History, Travel XP
ESPN, Star Cricket, Six
TV9
Star Movies, Movies Now, Zee Studio
Star World
CNBC prime
Makes it 20 in all.

Hi,
I have purchased Hathway HD STP 2 weeks before but i am not able to view HD channels, they said that they need to send a mail to someone so that it gets activated but it hasnt been done till now. 🙁
Even the normal channels were not being displayed in first week , i had to go to the store again to get it activated. Their service is pathetic and no one lifts the phone, what can i do now?

Hyderabad guys, Please watch out before you buy it from Hathway.
I bought HD box from them and now our area taken over by In-Cable, no more HD for us. The LCO is keep promising to get replacement but no use so far.