Hathway Broadband in your City

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 54
  • Views Views 77,934
It's OK OK in Pune. I got my connection within a week. Their modems can be iffy though. When the guy comes to install the modem, insist on seeing the google page before he leaves. He'l say that "it''ll start in a couple of hours", but mine didn't in 4 days. They finally changed the modem and it has worked fine since then.

The customer service is quite decent, IMO. My plan is 512 kbps unlimited and I can reach 64KBPS sustained when I am downloading something big over http. Normally, it is ~30KBps while browsing.

go to Speedtest.net - The Global Broadband Speed Test and test your speed

also let us know what speed you get !

bangalore512ul no cap560rspositive-most affordable traffic in bangalorenegative-login🙁

City: ThanePackage: 512Kbps unlimited plan(15GB) after that 256kbpsCost per Month: 550Positive Points: No positive pointsNegative Points: Too costly, worst speed, hate the billing systemGeneral View: I hate this plan of mine..If someone out there listening to me..please suggest me a very good cost effective plan..

City: Thane
Package: 512Kbps unlimited plan(15GB) after that 256kbps
Cost per Month: 550
Positive Points: No positive points
Negative Points: Too costly, worst speed, hate the billing system

General View: I hate this plan of mine..

If someone out there listening to me..please suggest me a very good cost effective plan..
This plan will be best for you:
Plan Name: Ultra 600 Speed: 600 Kbps Download Limit: Unlimited Upload Limit: Unlimited Validity: 1 Month Charges: 475

No FUP

For more Plans visit their Website: Broadband Internet - Hathway

[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Droid Sans', helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]City: Pune[/color]
[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Droid Sans', helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]Package: speedway 512 - 512 Kbps during day and 2.5 Mbps during night (12-9am) for Rs 500+ST. Installation and Modem free.[/color]
[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Droid Sans', helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]Cost per Month: Around Rs.500/-[/color]
[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Droid Sans', helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]Positive Points: Installation and modem was free.[/color]
[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Droid Sans', helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]Negative Points: No wifi router provision from their side. As I heard from outside there is a browser login, which will be an headache for wifi setup.[/color]

[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Droid Sans', helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]General View: Today is the installation. I hope it will not disappoint me. Fingers crossed.[/color]

[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Droid Sans', helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]References: [/color]

[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Droid Sans', helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]City: Navi Mumbai, Vashi[/color]
[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Droid Sans', helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]Package: SSV D-Vois 1 Mbps UL[/color]
[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Droid Sans', helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]Cost per Month: 600 per month[/color]
[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Droid Sans', helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]Positive Points: Provides promised speed. [/color]
[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Droid Sans', helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]Negative Points:[/color]
Net fluctuates to a great extent. almost 2-3 times in 1hr.
Sometimes gives disastrous pings and packet loss else when normal provides ping < 30 Ms
Bad customer service and techincal support.
[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Droid Sans', helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]General View:[/color]
[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Droid Sans', helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]Got it as i was forced to switch from 5net by the Local ISP due to their internal issues.[/color]
If u want a cheap not so stable ISP then get it.

City: Bangalore
Package: 50 Mbps -40GB
Cost per Month: Rs. 1250 (Incl. Tax)
Positive Points: Nice Speed. Its getting around 40-50 Mbps speed even in Wi Fi.
Negative Points: Not at all experienced any problems since 2 months.

So far I have experienced good service from Hathway. Expect the same from them in future too.

Package: 50 Mbps -25GB
Cost per Month: Rs. 890 (Incl. Tax)
Positive Points: Speed upto 45 mbps (sometimes)
Negative Points: Worst service, pathetic customer careresponse
Suggestions: Dont get tempted with the speed....hathway service is pathetic

Package: 15 Mbps -40GB
Cost per Month: Rs. 1100
Positive Points: Good uptime, Customer Service responds well
Negative Points: Best Value for money, hence overlooked

City: Delhi
Package: 5 Mbps 60 GB
Cost per Month: 1700
Positive Points:
Reasonable speed (max 5 Mbps currently in delhi)

Negative Points:
Automatic logout after 30 minutes of idle internet connection. It considers browsing on mobile or some active download as idle and requires login after that. Hathway refuses to disable it unless you take static ip (which costs 110/month) claiming its a security feature. They never mention these charges before taking the connection or anywhere on their website.

Unreliable connectivity and poor customer service. (They dont respond after 2 emails and 6-7 phone calls to resolve this issue)
General View:
I would be very careful before taking hathway broadband in New Delhi and would only take it if any other high speed internet (>2 Mbps) is not available in your area)

City: Pune
Package: SME Plan: 50Mbit till 30GB, 1Mbit post.
Cost per Month: 1100
Positive Points: Great speed, is pretty damn impressive when its working.
Negative Points: Goes down a bit too often for an SME Plan, customer service is terrible.

Using this at our office, good speeds, pretty solid when it works. The connection does go down twice a week though, and Hathway CC is probably the most terrible i've ever experienced (I use Airtel at home, so it's exactly the polar opposite of what i'm used to)
Thankfully we have a backup connection when Hathway gives hiccups. If they could reduce their random downtimes, they'd be VERY competitive here.

Hi,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please share your account number, we will get back to you.

Warm Regards,
Hathway Broadband

This Hathway is full of shitty people. They just told me to wait another 10 days. Is this a joke that they are playing on the customers? I am going ahead and cancelling the cheque right way. Regret that I had wasted my time running for this shit.

I can well imagine what would have been my situation had I got the actual connection. People in North West Delhi, beware before applying for this bullshit called hathway.

I am staying with airtel broadband. Peace of mind and reliable along with the best customer service I have found till that.

Hi,

Got a new Hathway connection in Basavanagudi, Bangalore today. The processing was swift (took 2 days from application to installation)

But, I was not at home while the modem was installed by the engineer. When I came back and tested the speed, I was getting only about 5Mbps as of now. 10% of the advertised speed. Then after some time 54Mbps. So lots of variance in speeds. I can live with it as long the lower limit is not below 5Mbps.

Account number - 1375279