Does Honesty net solutions cache torrent websites?

• Thread starter Thread starter varun120
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 10,556

varun120

Cult of Personality
ISP
Fivenet/1&1
I asked this question many times on this forum. but I haven't got an answer to it. Could please someone tell me if Honesty cache torrents and/or youtube?

Youtube is cached but not torrents

Joister after calling always says it will be available after 2-3 months. Neither Joister nor fivenet available in my area. So, should I choose mtnl or honesty(lco provides it)? Or else go for hathway?

4 MBps 50 GB @ 1100 rs. It seems to be the best plan. The 2MBps unlimited plan is 1400 rs monthly. I had the pamphlet I have lost it I guess. I'll try to negotiate with him though if its good and I am opting to take it.

Sorry its 4 Mbps. Typing on Android device so made a mistake.Including taxes and all it will run up to 1500 rs. I don't want to spend more than 1100 rs. Honesty is inclusive of taxes. Cud take mtnl with cheaper plan.

My local ISP is 1&1 but they provide bandwidth from HNS. They do not cache torrents but youtube, indeed most google and microsoft sites, are cached. So download speeds from them are mostly in MBps! Torrent and other http downloads are at the plan speed.

My lco should provide 1&1, as I called the 1&1 guy, he said my lco provides 1&1. My lco said he would give 4 Mbps unlt of 1&1 @ 40000 rs annually. It is 5 times greater than the amount said on 1&1 website. He doesn't want to give 1&1, so he provides honesty under his internet company dolphin infonet.

Wow! he is just ripping you off. 1&1 charge Rs. 2000 monthly and only Rs. 8999 yearly for 4mbps. I have chosen the yearly plan. But if he is providing hns via dolphin you could try it out for one month and then choose whether to continue or not based on your experience. As long as bandwidth is coming from hns, you would get all hns benefits. Doesn't matter who is the front end.