SVK

twitter.com/svknet
ISP
Jio Fiber, Airtel 5G
02Xlzgb.webp

‘Dungal’ is a biopic on the life of wrestler Mahavir Phogat, who is the father of India women wrestlers Geeta and Babita.

Dangal | Netflix

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that Aamir real hair and beard? So white!

if he is on the set, it might be makeup. but he is around 45 years old and with their Lifestyle, i would not be surprised if its real.

It should be real. He is 50 now. I had seen similar White beard for Akshay Kumar in some award ceremony. Akshay really looked like old man.
All leading actors are in their 50s now.

Must be makeup. I doubt that Mr. Perfectionist would want people to know that he is so old looking! Plus never seen him keep beard that big.

But yes... could be real as well at his age!

well it is hard for anyone to stop public from taking photos in public places for sharing online. pretty much everyone carries a camera with them these days. rajni does not care. i doubt aamir does. sallu on the other hand...

Yep we will come to know soon in a year, if we see him with white beard in a movie it must be makeup OR otherwise real!!!:nerd:

fun fact. the girl who is playing aamir's daughter in this movie is the kid who played kamal hassan's daughter in chachi 420.