Coca Cola

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Donald Knauss leaving Coca Cola for job in another company
Coca-Cola has said in a statement that their president of its North America division, Donald Knauss has submitted his resignation.
He has accepted a job as chairman and chief executive of another company. However, Coca Cola did not reveal the name of the company Knauss is moving [...]

http://broadbandforum.co/1110/donald-...ving-coca-cola/

Coca-Cola reorganizing their North American business
Soft drinks major Coca-Cola Co. has announced that they are now going to reorganize their North American business. They would now create three new business units for its sodas and other beverages as part of the change.
Coke North America President Sandy Douglas said in a note to the company workers [...]

http://broadbandforum.co/2032/coca-cola-america/

Coca-Cola acquiring Energy Brands Inc. Coca-Cola Co. has confirmed that they are now acquiring the makers of the Glaceau Vitaminwater for $4.1 billion. The company would now be taking over the operations of closely held Energy Brands Inc. This company controls about 30 percent of the U.S. market for waters spiked with vitamins and minerals. Coca Cola [...]

Coca-Cola acquiring Energy Brands Inc.

Coca Cola to invest 250 million dollars in India in next three years US based Coca Cola has just announced their mega acquisition of Glaceau in their home market. They have now announced their plans to boost their presence in India with an additional investment of 250 million dollars in the next three years. Coca Cola added [...]

Coca Cola to invest 250 million dollars in India in next three years

Coca-Cola develops a social networking community for mobile usersCoca-Cola has announced the creation of a virtual social network community which targets only the mobile users.The service is similar to existing networks like Facebook and MySpace but would only cater to users who access the net from mobile devices.This network is being created to promote their [...]

Coca-Cola develops a social networking community for mobile users

Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc. Names Julius Pryor III Vice President, Global Diversity Coca-Cola Enterprises (NYSE: CCE) today announced that Julius Pryor III has been named Vice President of Global Diversity, effective September 20, 2007. Mr. Pryor will oversee the company’s diversity initiatives, and will report to Vicki R. Palmer, executive vice president, financial services and administration. [...]

Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc. Names Julius Pryor III Vice President, Global Diversity

Hi all, I have unusual wish. Surname of my best friend is Thums and I would like to give him special christmas present - bottle or can of Coca-Cola Thums up drink. Unfortunately it can't be bought in Europe. Is there anybody, who is so kind and will be willing to send bottle or can of this drink to me.Thanks Vitek

Am not sure, If we can do that..? Can we?? Sending a bottle of Thumbs up out of India...

Hey, Buddy
Pm me the details may be i could help you in this regard :cool2:

Ohh, You are so kind... I need send empty tin or bottle of Coca-cola Thums up to my address in Czech Republic. If you are able to send it, please describe the amount and way, how can I pay for it.