BSNL Landline to offer free pan-India calls from 9pm to 7am

2,799 not listed ?

Its nice plan to get people back to landline. For the first time in many years, I actually used a landline for calling... :rofl: 😀

my dad is finally getting used to picking up the cordless instead of his mobile.

first problem? people do not pick up his phone because it appears as an unknown number.

but things are getting better. cordless unit does not get as hot plus reception is constantly stable.

i am quite happy if he can come close to using up 1000 free minutes in my airtel plan.

Why only dad? Are you not going to take advantage of this?

For me it's just useless don't need to call anywhere after 9pm or before 7 am.

hehe. my 1000 rupee recharge on my phone lasts me for 4-5 months depending upon which data recharge i do every month. basically speaking my phone usage is less than 30 minutes per month.

i do plan to get a secondary unit for the same base and use it for intercom once i move upstairs.

whats are the conditions to be applicable for free calls from 9pm to 7am ? Any idea? Is it absolutely free of cost?

whats are the conditions to be applicable for free calls from 9pm to 7am ? Any idea? Is it absolutely free of cost?

Its funny if its left for customers to keep pondering what the TnC are ?
I cant find any tnc anywhere.

For us to find it, someone should work for some time. ie, writing it.

As DoT has removed IUC charges to / from LL, they can give unlimited calls during night without a condition.. Only condition I can guess is, the calls beginning after 9PM AND ending before 7AM are free.. I mean they can charge FULL (181 minutes) for a call from 4AM to 7:01AM..

Yes to be safe I told my family to call only after 10:05PM and end before 6:55AM. (MTNL)