BSNL Combo 600 Plan Free usage reduced to 750 MB? (August 2013)

• Thread starter Thread starter abhishek007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 7,158
Bibhuti Bhushan Barman said:
I'm planning to take that plan for me but now little confused with your post
It's the best plan for heavy downloading if you can stay up that late! Currently it is showing 7.5 GB free usage per month. No confirmation available anywhere so I'll just use up 2.5 GB and a little more just to see if actually they have increased the usage from 2.5 to 7.5 GB or it is just a technical error. You can go the the BSNL exchange and confirm it there.

Can anyone confirm whether usage has been increased to 7.5gb? I migrated to 600 this month only so need confirmation about the upgrade.

LEARNBIKE said:
Can anyone confirm whether usage has been increased to 7.5gb? I migrated to 600 this month only so need confirmation about the upgrade.
No confirmation. I talked with the accounts officer and she had no clue. BSNL customer care has been dead for months. I used some extra bandwidth this time beyond 2.5 GB and it seems to have been charged. So better not cross the 2.5 GB limit and test for yourself. It is highly improbable that BSNL increased the limit by 5 GB and did not publicize it or update it on their site. Seems like a glitch in the portal. It used to show limit as 750 MB for a few months so 7.5 GB can be an error too. It is quite shameful though that even after so many years they are not increasing the free usage. Only thing increasing is the rentals.

****************I ASSURE THAT ITS STILL 2.5 GB and not 7.5 GB************************
Source : (BSNL office k chakkar lagana ab meri aadat si ho gayi hai) n always check for the plan in the official bsnl website
@
Bibhuti Bhushan Barman
if planning to migrate always confirm for extra charges PERSONALLY with a/c officer like there r some security charge etc (i know u have already paid them in the beginning but there have been cases )

BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY......