BSNL Broadband Self Care Portable: selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in

Discussion in 'BSNL Broadband' started by abhispra, Jan 21, 2010.

1. abhispra

abhispra Newbie

I have applied for a plan change but the selfcare portal does not shows any details. Also there is no option to see my usage on the portal. Is this expected?? I have tried the portal http://data.bsnl.in/wps/portal. Is there any other website where this can be checked?

2. abhispra

abhispra Newbie

As suggested by Dilip, checked my speed which is still 256kbps. Shall check with BSNL office tomorrow. Thanks Dilip for all your help.

3. meetdilip

meetdilip Computer Addict
    Regulars

Always welcome :)

4. sarath4u

sarath4u Newbie

Hyderabad's Bsnl selfcare website [http://selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in/selfcare] reported has some trojan/malware. At first I thought it was only on my comupter. But looks like its happenning on most other computers. Even if coming from GOOGLE.

Do you notice this too?

5. meetdilip

meetdilip Computer Addict
    Regulars

Nobody reported. You are the first one to raise the issue. Wait for others to comment.

6. essbebe

essbebe MODERATOR

We cannot access the selfcare pages of Hyderabad BB users.Give factual details . or post screen shot. with Google Warning.Without facts cannot complain to BSNL.Change the browser to FF. or Chrome.Feedback.mention name of trojan not readable.In the SelfCare page are there some other links ?

7. neevarp

neevarp Regulars

Yea. NOD32 is displaying the warning box.

These things are quite natural. Some months back, I informed COAI (cellular operators association of India) regarding something similar. They rectified it immediately and even sent me a thank-you reply email.

Screen-shot: http://i48.tinypic.com/10yqi6r.jpg

8. merlincow

merlincow Newbie

I can't signup for selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in( I am in NIB-2) . It keeps on saying BB user id is invalid or you dont have active connection.

I have tried my "portal id, my BB user id, userid@bsnl.in and my telephone number". None of these work and I keep on getting the same message. I contacted my local BSNL office and BSNL customer care and they said we have registered your complaint as usual. Please help me out guys :(

9. aesouza

aesouza Regular

I can't signup for selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in( I am in NIB-2) . It keeps on saying BB user id is invalid or you dont have active connection.

I have tried my "portal id, my BB user id, userid@bsnl.in and my telephone number". None of these work and I keep on getting the same message. I contacted my local BSNL office and BSNL customer care and they said we have registered your complaint as usual. Please help me out guys :(

You have to first enter your customer ID. This should be at the top right side of your latest telephone bill.

1 person likes this.
  10. merlincow

merlincow Newbie

actually there is a separate box for customer ID in the form so I guess I cant enter it in BB user id box :(