BBG Combo ULD 1445

ISP
BSNL & Tata Photon
Hello Everyone!

I am currently on "BBG Combo ULD 1495" plan but after I cross my FUP limit, it becomes a pain in the arse. So, I was looking at new possible plans and syumbled upon the "BBG Combo ULD 1445" plan. According to the site, the BBG Combo ULD 1445 plan gives speed upto 2 Mbps till 20 GB and 1 Mbps beyond 20 GB. So, I contacted the customer care service to know more about the plan but they told me there is no such plan. Can anyone shed some light on this?

Thanks.

Last edited:
I am using that plan for almost an year... Its the ONLY ONE usable broadband plan in BSNL, afaik... I don't think they have removed the plan now.. Go and ask BSNL exchange to change the plan...

I am using that plan for almost an year... Its the ONLY ONE usable broadband plan in BSNL, afaik... I don't think they have removed the plan now.. Go and ask BSNL exchange to change the plan...

Nice. Is the speed stable? Are you getting around 2 Mbps till 20 GB and 1 Mbps after that or the speed fluctuates a lot?

Cheers mate. Could you please do me a favour and you tell me what ping are you getting from your place to some place in Europe, preferably around Germany? Need it for online gaming. Once again, Thanks.

Oh Sure... But how to do that??? German ip??? Please give details and I will surely report back...