Are some ISP's spreading false rumors to malign Reliance?

• Thread starter Thread starter India_King
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 3,944
Status
Not open for further replies.
they are really worse, everytime you have to wait atleast 30 min to talk to cc then they will give their wait for 48 hrs excuse

I can't say about rest of the things but i have experienced the first two even before i got the connection.

After waiting for a long time on their Toll free number 1800 3000 7777 i finally got connected to a person and applied for Combo 749 Plan. I was told that connection is feasible in my area and technicians will visit me in next 48 hours. After 48 hours nothing happened. I contacted again to ask status about me connection request. The girt on customer care politely said "shama chahte hain", our team will contact you in 24 hours for your connection request. Nothing happened. next day i called again. A girl at customer care again politely said "shama chahte hain", our technicians will visit you by today evening. Nothing happened again.

2 days later, i had a quarrel with their customer care regarding my connection request which was not being fulfilled even after 1 week. I don't know why only girls used to take my calls. Aren't there any men on Reliance customer care? Whenever they say "shama chahte hain", i feel like punching them in the face through telephone.

Anyway, that same afternoon, Reliance technical team called me and informed me that connection is not feasible in my area. Its feasible but not just in my immediate neighborhood. Then i recalled, 3 years ago, someone told me that Reliance underground data cable was damaged in my area. And it has not been fixed till date. WTF??!!

When i asked customer care why wireline service has not been restored in my area. They said - "Agar hum apko connection denge aur koi problem aa jayegi toh ap bologe ki Reliance ki service acchhi nahin hai". WTF?! Hence Reliance has cancelled wireline restoration plan in my area and not offering any connections. I simply asked, why don't you just repair the data cable and restore service? They didn't reply anything.

I called Appellate authority and informed them about the matter. They said they will look into the matter.

I have written to Reliance Delhi HQ & Main Central HQ in Navi Mumbai to restore Wireline service in my area in Delhi. Lets see what happens.

I hope that once Reliance resumes service, i can avail their cheap combo plans without FUP.

Similar dramas.. Did you hear back from Apellate or their head offices 🙂 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.