Airtel Mobile Pay Per Second Plans

• Thread starter Thread starter swaps22
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 101
  • Views Views 71,636
if u wanna start again mini fight..lets do it now......

Well as far as Reliance is concerned, I am going to stay as far from it as possible, last time I used its mobile phone service, I had to deal with Poor network, unfair billing, cheating, and Bad unresponsive customer care. My friend (my room mate ) in collage had an unfair billed amount of Rs. 5000 . Now why would I want to go for a company like that.
Now I know people would say "oh its not like that anymore" - but I dont need to take that risk, if you think reliance is good, go for it, I would rather stay with a company which provides excellent service, and its ok to pay a little extra for something Good.

I think moral of the story is --- Treat your clients right, other wise you WILL LOSE THEM, and Others.

Ok I guess I am gonna go and get the plan....
Oh by the way its only Rs. 16 Recharge here in Haryana to activate the plan.
The irony is I have to spend Rs 50 on Fuel to go the shop to get the recharge.

edit - correction I had to spend Rs. 28 instead of 16, but CC still say it is 16. I wonder if I got cheated by the shopkeeper. Its not about 12 Rs. thats nothing, its about the principle.

Plan activated for 28Rs. - State Haryana, a feedback on the price would be nice.

is airtel's 16/- per second plan active in roaming?

can we change the plan within one yr .. ie. if i recharge wit one sec plan, and can i change my plan or can i use any other booster within one yr,,

can we change the plan within one yr ..

ie. if i recharge wit one sec plan, and can i change my plan or can i use any other booster within one yr,,
Yes, you can.

Yes, you can.

but as per dealrs thy're sayg tat we cant use any other booster packs 4 1yr...

you probably need to change the call rate plan first and then recharge for the boosters availableI mean if you are on 1p/sec plan then some booster packs won't be availableno need to wait for 1 yrrecharge with other call rate offer(50,60p/min) & use booster plans applicable on that plan.

you probably need to change the call rate plan first and then recharge for the boosters available

I mean if you are on 1p/sec plan then some booster packs won't be available

no need to wait for 1 yr

recharge with other call rate offer(50,60p/min) & use booster plans applicable on that plan.

thx......

Recharged with 28 Rs for per second plan.But they charged 1.22 p per second for Airtel to Airtel also.11 p for 9 second call=1.22 p/s.

To talyan :

If you are from Delhi, click this link : Airtel

What to do with this link.It already known that A to A calls are 1p/second.they deducted 11 p for 9 second call.

Recharged with 28 Rs for per second plan.But they charged 1.22 p per second for Airtel to Airtel also.11 p for 9 second call=1.22 p/s.

corrected within 5 hours after sending mail to Nodal officer.:dance: