Airtel Broadband SmartBytes

not really a scam but those prices are damn expensive.do anyone really buy 1GB for Rs99 ?

people in india pay shit amount of money per GB of data. airtel has plans that charge 650+taxes for 3GB of data. 30 bucks per GB is actually pretty cheap. i listened to a radio ad today... mtnl has some broadband plan for around 1300 rupees. 2mbps. 25-35GB FUP.

mhm how is it a scam?
hmm i agree my mistake...i mean to say cheap tack-ticks used by airtel....

im really interested in knowing the margin they make by selling such exorbitant deals

100GB packs @ Rs 10/GB for one year validity would have been super cool :beer: :Freaky:

I might have to purchase 10GB this month. I just wanted to know if the process is smooth and there are no billing hassles involved!

I purchased a 20GB pack from the smartbytes page this month. It was surprisingly smooth process and the new pack is activated as soon as the confirmation page loads. The smartbytes page will show the revised number of high speed gigabytes left. You will get an SMS saying that some request # has been resolved.I don't expect any billing hassles and I hope Airtel don't add any extra hidden charges to the bill.

cool thanks. i guess i can stop being a miser and get the 10GB update and continue with my downloads now! 500 bucks extra to airtel :Shabbo:

weird games airtel plays.

airtel edge is not working at my place for a couple of days now. this is from the home wifi.

I got a "Transaction Error" page when I tried to buy smartbytes within two days of the previous smartbytes package getting over. I don't remember if the error code and reason were the same though.