BSNL Promo Offer Post FUP Speed

• Thread starter Thread starter arijitmitter
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 9,343

arijitmitter

ISP
BSNL DataOne
I am at 1.07 GB but still getting 1.6 Mbps. Does any one know why? No FUP page appeared for me. I am on BB Combo UL 675. Is anyone getting a FUP page?

I am worried that I may get a fat bill running into lakhs next month. Of course I am on ULD plan and it is not my task to know what my speed is .. but how do I know they are not adding any kind of extra top up charges?

I turned off modem and turned it on again. Still speed is not slowing. Never have I wished my internet to slow down before :-(

edit add - I went to 172.30.35.40/bsnlfup/usage.php (given in another thread) and there is nothing .. just this line "You have an invalid network configuration. Please contact Customer Service..."

what on earth does it mean?

Last edited:
You have ULD plan enjoy it but to a limit, and the same error message i get when i visit the link

You have ULD plan enjoy it but to a limit, and the same error message i get when i visit the link

I wish I could enjoy.

If it does not go down to 512 Kbps I am going to their office next week with a typed letter just so that I do not get slapped with a Rs 15,000 bill just before Diwali because of some error on their part.

Here you go buddy visit this page to check your FUP: 172.30.67.47/bsnlfup/usage.php

It says the same "You have an invalid network configuration. Please contact Customer Service..."

btw where did you get the new 67.47 address?

i have you have unlimited plan then dl as much you can, they can't do anything regardless of speed you get. higher speed is their problem not yours.

I don't know few of the users reported more than 100 GB left in their stats. So i think BSNL is implementing the FUP thing phase by phase.

i have you have unlimited plan then dl as much you can, they can't do anything regardless of speed you get. higher speed is their problem not yours.

I would like to think you are correct .. but it is postpaid .. what if they claim I clicked the 2 GB top up (Rs 100) 40 times during the month. It is quite possible for them to claim. It is BSNL after all.

Is the speed the same even after a modem restart?

Yes. Done modem restart and login twice (I use Bridge mode)

Yes I can remember once back in 2009 they wrongly sent me a bill of around Rs.75000 when it actually should have been Rs.1600 and I had to visit their ofc for months to get it sorted lol.

I would like to think you are correct .. but it is postpaid .. what if they claim I clicked the 2 GB top up (Rs 100) 40 times during the month. It is quite possible for them to claim.
Don't worry.Use all you want,as long as you know what your plan initially is or what it is showing in portal.I probably download 25-30 GB with my 20 GB limit every month.